The other Wes Moore : one name, two fates / Wes Moore.
- First edition
- New York : Spiegel & Grau, 2010.
xiv, 233,  pages,  unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, portraits ; 25 cm
- Moore, Wes, 1978- -- Childhood and youth.
Moore, Wes, 1975- -- Childhood and youth.
Youth -- Conduct of life.
African Americans -- Maryland -- Baltimore -- Biography.
African Americans -- Maryland -- Baltimore -- Social conditions -- 20th century.
Violence -- Maryland -- Baltimore -- History -- 20th century.
Prisoners -- Maryland -- Biography.
Baltimore (Md.) -- Social conditions -- 20th century.
Baltimore (Md.) -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Part I: Fathers and Angels. Is Daddy coming with us? In Search of Home; Foreign Ground
Part II: Choices and Second Chances. Marking Territory; Lost; Hunted
Part III: Paths Taken and Expectations Fulfilled. The Land that God Forgot; Surrounded; Epilogue.
- "The chilling truth is that this story could have been mind. The tragedy is that my story could have been his."--Dustjacket.
"Book design by Caroline Cunningham."
"Jacket design: Dean Nicastro. Jacket photograph: Patrick Joust."
"this book was set in Sabon, a typeface designed by the well-known German typographer Jan Tschichold (1902-74)."--About the Type.
Black Caucus of the American Library Association Literary Awards - Nonfiction , Winner, 2011
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has "First Edition" statement wanting.
Banks Collection copy has label "This book belongs to Joanna Banks (Please Return!)".
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 9780385528191 (alk. paper) :
0385528191 (alk. paper)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|