Batman : haunted Gotham / [Doug Moench, writer ; Kelley Jones, penciller ; Jason Moore, inker ; Willie Schubert, letterer ; Daniel Vozzo, colorist].
- New York : DC Comics, c2000.
4 v. : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Batman (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Batman created by Bob Kane"--Vol. 1, p. 2 of cover.
"In Elseworlds, Heroes are taken from their usual settings and put into strange times and places -- some that have existed, or might have existed, and others that can't, couldn't, or shouldn't exist."----publisher.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Kane, Bob.
Jones, Kelley, 1962-
DC Comics, Inc.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|