Mama Dip's Kitchen / Mildred Council.
- Chapel Hill : The University of North Carolina Press, [c1999].
xii, , 230,  pages : illustrations, portraits ; 21 cm
- Cooking, American.
Mama Dip's Country Kitchen (Restaurant)
- Place of Publication:
- United States North Carolina Chapel Hill.
- Introduction: A life of cooking, 1938-1999
Breads and breakfast dishes
Poultry, fish, and seafood
Beef, pork, and lamb
Vegetables and salads
Desserts, beverages, and party dishes.
- "Designed by April Leidig-Higgins."
"Set in Monotype Bulmer by Eric M. Books."
"Original illustrations by Claudia McGehee."
- Local notes:
- Blank Collection copy has bookplate of Chef Fritz Blank.
Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Blank, Fritz (bookplate) (donor)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- McGehee, Claudia, 1963- illustrator.
Chef Fritz Blank Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Cookbooks (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0807825085 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780807825082 (cloth : alk. paper)
0807847909 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780807847909 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|