A scriptural exposition of the church catechism : containing the young Christian's account of the doctrines and duties of his religion, and of those divine authorities, upon which he builds his faith and practice : with sacramental and other devotions gathered out of Holy Writ : and the offices of the church ... / by Joseph Harrison ...
- The fourth edition improved.
- Dublin : Printed by and for Sylvanus Pepyat, bookseller ..., MDCCXXXVIII 
iv, , 158, , 165-245,  p. ; 17 cm. (12mo)
- s.d, llll e.he iime (3) 1738 (R)
- Church of England -- Catechisms and creeds.
Church of England -- Prayer-books and devotions.
- Advertisements -- Ireland -- Dublin -- 18th century.
Subscription lists -- Ireland -- Dublin -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- Edition statement precedes statement of responsibility on title leaf.
First published in 1708. Cf. Bradshaw Irish Coll.
Signatures: A⁸ [superscript chi]B⁴ B⁴ C-O⁶ P⁴ Q-Y⁶.
Wooduct head- and tail-piece.
Title within border of double rules.
Subscription list on leaves A3r-[superscript chi]B4v.
Advertisement on leaf Y6.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries copy imperfect: leaves F3-F4 wanting (a second copy of leaves G3-G4 bound in their place).
Penn Libraries copy: leaves D3-D4 and E3-E4 bound in each other's places.
Penn Libraries copy has stamp ("College Library Carlow") on title leaf; bookplate of Archibald Elias on back pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Elias, Archibald C. (bookplate) (donor)
St. Patrick's College (Carlow, Ireland) (stamp)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T88581
Bradshaw Irish Coll. 8723
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|