Miscellanies / by the late Lord Marquis of Halifax ...
- London : Printed for W. Rogers ..., Benj. Tooke ..., and D. Midwinter and T. Leigh ..., 1704.
, 364 p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
- e-or hean 'dch teou (3) 1704 (A)
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- (from t.p.) Viz. I. Advice to a daughter
II. The character of a trimmer
III. The anatomy of an equivalent
IV. A letter to a dissenter
V. Cautions for a choice of parliament men
VI. A rough draught of a new model at sea
VII. Maxims of state, &c.
- Signatures: [A]1 B-2A⁶.
"The character of a trimmer," "A letter to a dissenter," "Some cautions offered to the consideration of those who are to chuse members to serve in the ensuing parliament," "A rough draft of a new model at sea, 1694," and "Maxims of state" each has special t.p.; signatures and pagination are continuous.
Titles within border of double rules.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries copy has label of Markree Library ("Re-arranged in 1913 by Bryan Cooper") with ms. shelf-mark, small label with ms. shelf-mark, armorial bookplate of Edward Joshua Cooper, and bookplate of John Sparrow on front pastedown; bookplate of Archibald Elias on back pastedown.
Penn Libraries copy: leaves in latter half of vol. dampstained at head outer corner.
- Penn Provenance:
- Elias, Archibald C. (bookplate) (donor)
Markree Castle. Library (label)
Cooper, Edward Joshua (bookplate)
Sparrow, John (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T102252
- Rogers, William, active 1678-1712, bookseller.
Tooke, Benjamin, d. 1716, bookseller.
Midwinter, D. (Daniel), d. 1757, bookseller.
Leigh, Thomas, fl. 1698-1704, bookseller.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|