Open season [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures presents a Sony Pictures Animation film ; produced by Michelle Murdocca, Amy Jupiter ; directed by Roger Allers, Jill Culton, Anthony Stacchi; screenplay by Steve Bencich, Ron J. Friedman and Nat Mauldin; screen story by Jill Culton and Anthony Stacchi.
- Widescreen special ed.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2007.
1 videodisc (ca. 86 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Grizzly bear -- films.
Deer -- films.
Hunting -- films.
- Feature films.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Dialogue in English, French or Spanish with optional dialogue in English, French or Spanish.
- System Details:
- DVD; region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, DDS.
- A performing grizzly bear named Boog, who has been domesticated by a park ranger, Beth, helps deer friend Elliot escape from the mullet-sporting hunter, Shaw. When the two animals escape to the forest they become lost - just as hunting season begins. To make the situation worse, Boog doesn't know how to survive outside of his beloved ranch. Elliott and Boog develop a strong bond not only between themselves but also with the other wild animals as they attempt to drive the hunters out of the forest.
- Voices: Martin Lawrence, Ashton Kutcher, Jon Favreau, Gary Sinise, Jane Krakowski, Debra Messing, Billy Connolly, Patrick Warburton, Cody Cameron.
- Editor, Pam Ziegenhagen-Shefland ; score composed by Paul Westerberg and Ramin Djawadi ; songs written and performed by Paul Westerberg ; production designer, Michael Humphries ; art director, Andy Harkness ; art director/character designer, Carter Goodrich ; imagery and animation by Sony Pictures Imageworks, inc.
- Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2006.
From an original story by Steve Moore and John Carls.
Special features: Wheel of Fortune: Forest edition game, Inside the animals studio, Behind the trees--The making of Open Season, Voice-a-Rama, "I wanna lose control" music video, deleted scenes, DVD-Rom link.
- Allers, Roger. , Director
Culton, Jill. , Director, Screenwriter
Stacchi, Anthony. , Screenwriter, Director
Murdocca, Michelle. , Producer
Jupiter, Amy , Producer
Bencich, Steve. , Screenwriter
Friedman, Ron J. , Screenwriter
Lawrence, Martin, 1965- , Actor
Kutcher, Ashton, 1978- , Actor
Favreau, Jon. , Actor
Sinise, Gary. , Actor
Krakowski, Jane. , Actor
Messing, Debra, 1968- , Actor
Connolly, Billy. , Actor
Warburton, Patrick. , Actor
Cameron, Cody. , Actor
Westerberg, Paul. , Composer
Djawadi, Ramin. , Composer
Sony Pictures Imageworks, Inc. , Producer
Sony Pictures Animation (Firm). , Producer
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
15694 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|