Designing for a region / Nancy Meijsmans, ed.
- Amsterdam : SUN Academia, c2010.
- Explorations in/of urbanism ; 04.
Explorations in/of Urbanism ; 04
229 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (some col.) ; 23 x 24 cm.
- Regional planning -- Netherlands.
Urbanization -- Netherlands.
- Summary: The regional scale is becoming more and more important to tackle spatial questions such as the accommodation of dwelling needs or water storage. Planning and policymaking, however, are subject to difficult and time-consuming processes. This is partly due to the novelty of the task, but is also related to the large number of actors and consequently to the important amount of negotiations that have to be organised. In this book the role of design as a key instrument of new forms of regional planning is positioned within a broader exploration of the context and challenges concerning regional planning and coproduction. In this respect, the book deals with aspects bearing both on space and on governance.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Meijsmans, Nancy, 1974-
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|