Johnny English [videorecording] / Universal Pictures and Studio Canal present a Working Title production, a Peter Howitt film ; produced by Tim Bevan, Eric Fellner, Mark Huffam ; written by Neal Purvis and Robert Wade, William Davies ; directed by Peter Howitt.
- Widescreen version.
- Universal City, Calif. : Universal, .
1 videodisc (89 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Crown jewels -- Drama.
Theft of relics -- Drama.
Intelligence officers -- Drama.
- Feature films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; 5.1 Dolby Digital, DTS.
- Working for the MI7 agency, Johnny English is suddenly promoted to super spy after Agent One is assassinated and every other agent is blown up at his funeral. When entrepreneur Sauvage sponsors an exhibition of the Crown Jewels and the valuable gems disappear on the opening night, the newly designated agent must jump into action. Tracking the thieves' underground escape route, English locks in on Sauvage despite repeated assurances by boss Pegasus that the respected entrepreneur has nothing to do with the crime.
- Rowan Atkinson, Natalie Imbruglia, Ben Miller, John Malkovich, Tim Pigott-Smith, Kevin McNally, Oliver Ford Davies, McFerran, Douglas.
- Director of photography, Remi Adefarasin ; editor, Robin Sales ; music, Edward Shearmur ; costume designer, Jill Taylor ; production designer, Chris Seagers ; visual effects supervisor, Peter Chiang.
- Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Special features: Making of Johnny English -- Deleted scenes -- Spy tips -- Character profiles -- Observation test -- DVD-ROM features.
- Howitt, Peter, 1957- , Director
Bevan, Tim. , Producer
Fellner, Eric. , Producer
Huffam, Mark. , Producer
Purvis, Neal. , Screenwriter
Wade, Robert, 1961- , Screenwriter
Davies, William. , Screenwriter
Atkinson, Rowan. , Actor
Imbruglia, Natalie. , Actor
Miller, Ben, 1966- , Actor
Malkovich, John. , Actor
Pigott-Smith, Tim. , Actor
McNally, Kevin. , Actor
Davies, Oliver Ford. , Actor
McFerran, Douglas. , Actor
Adefarasin, Remi. , Cinematographer
Shearmur, Edward. , Composer
Taylor, Jill, 1951- , Costume designer
Seagers, Chris. , Production personnel
Studio Canal+. , Producer
Working Title Films. , Producer
Universal Pictures (Firm). , Producer, Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|