Batman : war games. Act 3, [End game] / Ed Brubaker ... [et al.], writers ; Al Barrionuevo ... [et al.], pencillers ; Robert Campanella ... [et al.], inkers ; Pat Brosseau ... [et al.], letterers ; Brad Anderson ... [et al.], colorists.
- Other Title:
- War games : end game
- New York : DC Comics, c2005.
1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Batman (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Organized crime -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Good and evil -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Batman and his allies haven't been able to stop the chaos that threatens Gotham. The media is presenting Batman as working against public interests and Commissioner Akins has withdrawn his support. These events presage the death of a friend, the breaking of family ties, and a shift in the balance of power in Gotham.
- "Batman created by Bob Kane."
"Originally published in magazine form as Batgirl 57, Batman 633, Batman: Gotham Knights 58, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #184, Catwoman 36, Detective Comics 799, Nightwing 98, Robin 131"--P. facing t.p.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Kane, Bob.
DC Comics, Inc.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 1401204317 (pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|