French law : a comparative approach / Eva Steiner.
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2010.
xxvi, 418 p. ; 25 cm.
- Law -- France.
- This text provides an authoritative, thorough, and clear account of the French legal system and its internal workings. It explains both the institutions and substantive law along with the methodology that underpins the system. Illuminating and insightful comparisons to other legal jurisdictions are made throughout.
- Legislation and the constitutional framework
Method of teaching
The law of contract
The law of tort
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780199232376 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0199232377 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|