Shooter [videorecording] / Paramount Pictures presents a Di Bonaventura Pictures production, an Antoine Fuqua film ; produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Ric Kidney ; screenplay by Jonathan Lemkin ; directed by Antoine Fuqua.
- Widescreen presentation.
- Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount Home Entertainment, c2007.
1 videodisc (125 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Hunter, Stephen -- Film adaptations.
Shooters of firearms -- United States -- Drama.
Shooting -- United States -- Drama.
Presidents -- Assassination attempts -- United States -- Drama.
Malicious accusation -- United States -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
- Bob Lee Swagger is a master marksman who has retreated from his duty as an off-the-books hired gun for the military. He has become disillusioned with his government, but finds that the government needs Swagger to scope out the location of a rumored attempt on the life of the president. A shadowy government operative begs Swagger to use his sniper's skills to out-fox the assassin. Ultimately he is double-crosses and framed for the attempted assassination. Now he must go on the run to find who set him up to take the fall.
- Mark Wahlberg, Michael Peña, Danny Glover, Kate Mara, Elias Koteas, Rhona Mitra, Rade Sherbedgia, Ned Beatty.
- Director of photography, Peter Menzies, Jr. ; editors, Conrad Buff IV, Eric A. Sears ; music, Mark Mancina ; costume designer, Ha Nguyen ; production designer, J. Dennis Washington.
- Aspect ratio 16x9.
Based on the novel "Point of impact" by Stephen Hunter.
Special features: Feature length commentary with director Antoine Fuque; 2 featurettes; 7 deleted scenes.
- Di Bonaventura, Lorenzo. , Producer
Kidney, Ric. , Producer
Lemkin, Jonathan. , Screenwriter
Fuqua, Antoine. , Director
Wahlberg, Mark, 1971- , Actor
Peña, Michael, 1976- , Actor
Glover, Danny. , Actor
Mara, Kate, 1983- , Actor
Koteas, Elias, 1961- , Actor
Mitra, Rhona, 1976- , Actor
Šerbedžija, Rade, 1946- , Actor
Beatty, Ned. , Actor
Mancina, Mark. , Composer
Hunter, Stephen, 1946- , Author
Paramount Pictures Corporation. , Producer
Di Bonaventura Pictures. , Producer
Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
33030 Paramount Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|