Without love [videorecording] / Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer presents ; produced by Lawrence Weingarten ; screen play by Donald Ogden Stewart ; directed by Harold S. Bucquet.
- Standard version.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, c2007.
- Katharine Hepburn 100th anniversary collection ; disc 2.
Katharine Hepburn 100th anniversary collection ; disc 2
1 videodisc (110 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Barry, Philip, 1896-1949 -- Film adaptations.
Scientists -- United States -- Drama.
Airplanes -- Oxygen equipment -- Drama.
Marriage -- United States -- Drama.
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- United States -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
Romantic comedy films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English; optional subtitles in English or French.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; Dolby Digital mono.
- Pat Jamieson is a scientist working on a high-altitude oxygen mask for World War II fighter pilots. He has nowhere to conduct his research until he meets Jamie Rowan, a woman with a large empty country house. She has no hopes of marrying for love but Jamie wants to help the war effort and she likes Pat, so to satisfy the proprieties they agree on a business arrangement: a marriage of convenience and partnership. They happily work on oxygen mixes instead of honeymooning. But as the footing of their relationship begins warm up, Jamie is courted by another man and the old flame that broke Pat's heart is back in his life. It will take a sleepwalking ruse, dodging in and out of doors, and a working oxygen mask to get them together again.
- Spencer Tracy, Katharine Hepburn, Lucille Ball, Keenan Wynn, Carl Esmond, Patricia Morison, Felix Bressart, Emily Massey, Gloria Grahame, George Davis, George Chandler, Clancy Cooper.
- Director of photography, Karl Freund; editor, Frank Sullivan; music, Bronislau Kaper.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1945.
Based on Without love / by Philip Barry.
Special features: "Purity squad" [short film]; Swing shift Cinderella [cartoon]; original theatrical trailer.
Aspect ratio 1.33:1.
- Bucquet, Harold S., 1891-1946. , Director
Weingarten, Lawrence, 1898-1975. , Producer
Stewart, Donald Ogden, 1894-1980 , Adapter, Screenwriter
Tracy, Spencer, 1900-1967 , Actor
Hepburn, Katharine, 1907-2003 , Actor
Ball, Lucille, 1911-1989. , Actor
Wynn, Keenan, 1916-1986 , Actor
Esmond, Carl, 1904-2004 , Actor
Morison, Patricia, 1915-2018 , Actor
Bressart, Felix, 1890-1949. , Actor
Kaper, Bronislaw, 1902-1983 , Composer
Barry, Philip, 1896-1949. , Author
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. , Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
- 141984833X (set)
- Publisher Number:
- 085391137047 (set)
113704 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|