History of science.
- Other records:
- Bucks, Eng. : Science History Publications, 1962- , ©1962-
volumes ; 24 cm
v. 1- 1962-
- Science -- History -- Periodicals.
Medicine -- History -- Periodicals.
Technology -- History -- Periodicals.
- Medical subjects:
- History of Medicine -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- England Buckinghamshire.
- "A review of literature and research in the history of science, medicine and technology in its intellectual and social context."
- Editors: 1962- A.C. Crombie, M.A. Hoskin.
Issues for Mar. 1973 called also number 11- ; whole numbering ceases with Volume 53, Part 1 (Mar. 2015); issues for <2015-> carry designation Part or Issue instead of number.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edward Potts Cheyney Memorial Fund.
Penn Libraries Rare copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
Penn Libraries Rare copy imperfect: have volumes 1-11, 1962-1973 only. With dust jackets (except volume 11). Volume 1 is a 1966 reprint. All volumes published, printed by W. Heffer & Sons and Science History Publications.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (Adams copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Crombie, A. C. (Alistair Cameron), 1915-1996, editor.
Hoskin, Michael A., editor.
Science History publications, publisher.
W. Heffer & Sons, publisher, printer.
Edward Potts Cheyney Memorial Fund.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|