World famous chefs' cook book : rare old recipes arranged for the homemaker / compiled by Ford Naylor ; arranged and edited by Irene Hume Taylor.
- Other records:
- [Chicago] : Otto Naylor corporation, [c1941]
637, xxxi p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Cookbooks -- Illinois -- Chicago -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Illinois Chicago.
- Previously compiled and published by Ford Naylor and associates, inc.
- Local notes:
- Blank Collection copy has bookplate of Chef Fritz Blank.
Blank Collection copy has notecard with page numbers listed laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Blank, Fritz (bookplate) (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Taylor, Irene Hume.
Chef Fritz Blank Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|