The Caterer and household magazine.
- Other Title:
- Household magazine
- Philadelphia : E.C. Whitton, 1882-
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 1882)-
Ceased publication [1886?] with v. 4. Cf. ULS
- Continued By:
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Title from caption. Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 12 (Sept. 1883).
"Conducted by Jas. W. Parkinson"--Vol. 1 added t.p.
Continued by: Cheer : a home magazine.
- Local notes:
- Blank Collection copy has bookplate of Chef Fritz Blank.
Blank Collection copy imperfect: vol. 1 only.
Blank Collection copy has 2 handwritten pages of recipes laid in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Blank, Fritz (bookplate) (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Parkinson, Jas. W.
Chef Fritz Blank Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|