JLA : created equal / [writer, Fabian Nicieza ; penciller, Kevin Maguire ; inker, Joe Rubinstein].
- Other Title:
- Created equal
- New York, NY : DC Comics, c2000.
2 volumes : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Justice League of America (Fictitious characters) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Cover title. Statement of responsibility from inside front cover.
"In Elseworlds, Heroes are taken from their usual settings and put into strange times and places -- some that have existed, or might have existed, and others that can't, couldn't, or shouldn't exist."----publisher.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor) (Toccafondi copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Maguire, Kevin.
DC Comics, Inc.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|