The Italian job [videorecording] / Paramount Pictures presents ; a De Line Pictures production ; an F. Gary Gray film ; produced by Donald De Line ; screenplay by Donna Powers, Wayne Powers ; directed by F. Gary Gray.
- Special collector's ed. ; widescreen.
- Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount, c2003.
- Widescreen DVD collection
1 videodisc (110 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Thieves -- Drama.
Gold theft -- Drama.
Betrayal -- Drama.
Revenge -- Drama.
- Caper films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English or dubbed French, with optional English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC; Dolby digital 5.1.
- "In Venice, Italy, a team of expert thieves pulls a daring heist of $35 million dollars in bars of gold. One of the thieves betrays his companions and swipes the gold for himself. One year later, in Los Angeles, the surviving team members create a smart and devious plan to steal back the gold and get their revenge on the traitor"--IMDb.
- Mark Wahlberg, Charlize Theron, Edward Norton, Seth Green, Jason Statham, Mos Def, Franky G, Donald Sutherland, Olek Krupa, Boris Krutonog.
- Photography, Wally Pfister ; edited by Richard Francis-Bruce, Christopher Rouse ; music, John Powell.
- Based on the film: The Italian job / written by Troy Kennedy Martin.
DVD release of the 2003 motion picture.
Special features: "Pedal to the metal : the making of 'The Italian job'" featurette; "Putting the word on the page for 'The Italian job'" featurette; "'The Italian job' driving school" featurette; "The mighty Minis of 'The Italian job'" featurette; "High octane : stunts from 'The Italian job'" featurette; 6 deleted scenes; theatrical trailer.
- Gray, F. Gary. , Director
De Line, Donald. , Producer
Powers, Donna. , Screenwriter
Powers, Wayne. , Screenwriter
Wahlberg, Mark, 1971- , Actor
Theron, Charlize. , Actor
Norton, Edward. , Actor
Green, Seth, 1974- , Actor
Statham, Jason, 1972- , Actor
Mos Def (Rapper) , Actor
G., Franky, 1965- , Actor
Sutherland, Donald, 1935- , Actor
Krupa, Olek. , Actor
Krutonog, Boris. , Actor
Pfister, Wally. , Cinematographer
Francis-Bruce, Richard. , Editor
Rouse, Christopher, 1958- , Editor
Powell, John, 1963- , Composer
Martin, Troy Kennedy, 1932-2009. , Author
Paramount Pictures Corporation. , Producer
De Line Pictures (Firm). , Producer
Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|