Bibliography of English women writers 1500-1640 [electronic resource] / compiled by Betty S. Travitsky.
- Other Title:
- English women writers
- [Toronto] : Iter ; [Tempe, AZ] : Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies.
- Medieval and Renaissance texts and studies online series.
Medieval and Renaissance texts and studies online series
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 2010
- Women authors, English -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Bibliography.
English literature -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Bibliography.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The Bibliography of English Women Writers 1500-1640 has evolved into a still-growing list of scholarship about 738 recovered writers and located texts, canonical and non-canonical. It identifies many hitherto unknown writers, including among them not only already familiar figures, but also women refugees such as the recusants, women in the colonies, Marrano women (Anusot), women translators, and English women writers in French, Greek, Latin, Spanish, Irish Gaelic, Scottish Gaelic and Welsh." -- home page.
- Title from home page (viewed on Jan. 12, 2010).
Component of: Iter gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance.
- Travitsky, Betty, 1942-
- Contained In:
- Iter gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|