John Constantine, Hellblazer : original sins / Jamie Delano, writer, John Ridgway, Alfredo Alcala, artists ... [et al.].
- Other Title:
- Hellblazer : original sins
- New York, NY : DC Comics, c1992.
1 v. (unpaged) : chiefly col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Constantine, John (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Horror comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- John Constantine is an unconcerned, somewhat amoral occultist with a British working-class background. He's a hero, of sorts, who manages to come out on top through a combination of luck, trickery, and genuine magical skill. The ORIGINAL SINS collection is a loosely connected series of tales of John's early years where Constantine was at his best and at his worst, all at the same time.
- "Originally published in single magazine form as Hellblazer 1-8."
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ridgway, John.
DC Comics, Inc.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|