Vocational training actions for women co-financed by the European Social Fund : (pursuant to Article 248(4), second subparagraph, EC) / European Court of Auditors.
- Luxembourg : Publications Office of the European Union, 2009.
- Special report (European Court of Auditors) ; no. 2009/17.
Special report, 1831-0834 ; no 17/2009
- Government document
36 p. : col. ill. ; 30 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.).
- Women -- Vocational education -- European Union countries -- Finance.
Vocational education -- European Union countries -- Finance.
European Social Fund -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- Accompanying CD-ROM contains the text in 22 languages.
- One of the objectives of the Structural Funds is to promote equal opportunities for men and women on the employment market. This report deals with vocational training actions for women co-financed by the ESF during the 2000-06 program period. The court examines whether these actions were selected according to a clear analysis of labor market priorities and whether monitoring information was sufficient to evaluate whether such actions had achieved their objectives.--Publisher's description.
Audit scope and approach
Conclusions and recommendations.
- "QJ-AB-09-017-EN-C"--P.  of cover; "QJ-AB-09-017-1X-Z"--Disc label.
- European Court of Auditors.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|