Kingdom come / Mark Waid, Alex Ross, with Todd Klein.
- New York, N.Y. : DC Comics, c1997.
228 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Superman (Philosophical concept) -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Batman (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Wonder Woman (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
Superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Kingdom Come-the critically acclaimed Elseworlds saga by Mark Waid and Alex Ross includes here an additional 12 new pages of story and art. Also an extensive 18 page design section includes some of Ross's exhaustive preliminary character illustrations, cover legends, a key to cameo appearances, trading-card art and art originally designed for promotional use.
- ch. 1. Strange visitor
ch. 2. Truth and justice
ch. 3. Up in the sky
ch. 4. Never-ending battle.
- "Originally published in single magazine form as Kingdom come 1-4"--T.p. verso.
"In Elseworlds, Heroes are taken from their usual settings and put into strange times and places -- some that have existed, or might have existed, and others that can't, couldn't, or shouldn't exist."----publisher.
- Penn Provenance:
- Rothman, Steven D. (donor)
Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor) (Toccafondi copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Klein, Todd.
Ross, Alex, 1970-
DC Comics, Inc.
Steven Rothman Collection of Comics, Cartoons, and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 1563893177 (hardcover)
1563893304 (trade pbk.)
9781563893308 (trade pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|