Gender differences at critical transitions in the careers of science, engineering, and mathematics faculty / Committee on Gender Differences in Careers of Science, Engineering, and Mathematics Faculty, Committee on Women in Science, Engineering, and Medicine [of] Policy and Global Affairs [and] Committee on National Statistics, Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, National Research Council of the National Academies.
- Washington, D.C. : National Academies Press, c2010.
xvii, 365 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty -- Employment -- Sex differences -- United States -- Statistics.
Sex discrimination in employment -- United States.
Sex discrimination in higher education -- United States.
Women in science -- United States.
Women in technology -- United States.
Women in mathematics -- United States.
Educational surveys -- United States.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Gender Differences in Careers of Science, Engineering, and Mathematics Faculty.
National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Women in Science, Engineering, and Medicine.
National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on National Statistics.
- 9780309114639 (hardcover)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|