A sixth letter from the farmer, to the free and independent electors of the city of Dublin.
- Dublin : Printed by George Faulkner ..., MDCCXLIX 
15,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- e.n- awe- ann- ofti (3) 1749 (R)
- Ireland -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- "The farmer" is used as a pseudonym by Henry Brooke.
Woodcut title vignette.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries copy is no. 6 in a volume of 10 pamphlets (Letters from the farmer, nos. 1-10) printed in Dublin by George Faulkner in 1749.
- Penn Provenance:
- Elias, Archibald C. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T57656
- Faulkner, George, 1703?-1775, printer.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|