American place : the Historic American Buildings Survey at seventy-five years.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Historic American Buildings Survey at seventy-five years
- [Washington, D.C.] : Historic American Buildings Survey, [2008?]
- Government document
viii, 92 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Architecture -- United States.
Architecture -- United States -- Pictorial works.
Historic buildings -- United States.
Historic buildings -- United States -- Pictorial works.
Historic American Buildings Survey.
- "The 75th anniversary exhibition was sponsored by the US Department of the Interior Museum and the National Park Service HABS program"--P.  cover.
"The presentation ... is made possible by the National Park Service, the Department of the Interior, and the Library of Congress"--Acknowledgements.
"The materials are available to the public copyright-free and on-line through the Prints and Photographs Division of the Library of Congress ... it is ... among the largest collections of architectural documentation in the world"--P. .
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Ex libris Hyman Myers.
- Historic American Buildings Survey.
Library of Congress. Prints and Photographs Division.
United States. National Park Service.
United States National Museum.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|