Elena's secrets of Mexican cooking / Elena Zelayeta.
- Other Title:
- Secrets of Mexican cooking.
- Garden City, N.Y. : Doubleday & Co., 1968, c1958.
xii, 276 p. ; 21 cm.
- Cooking, Mexican.
- Cookbooks -- New York (State) -- Garden City -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Garden City.
- Includes index.
First published in 1958 by Prentice-Hall.
- Local notes:
- Blank Collection copy has bookplate of Chef Fritz Blank.
Blank Collection copy has underlines and annotations.
Blank Collection copy has "Tortilladora" written in pencil on the cover.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has ms. inscription on half-t.p.: "To Ed with hopes he can get his wife to read it. November 1968 Gwen & Jim".
- Penn Provenance:
- Blank, Fritz (bookplate) (donor)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Chef Fritz Blank Culinary Archive and Library (University of Pennsylvania)
Culinary Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|