Wedding band; a love/hate story in black and white. By Alice Childress.
- New York, Samuel French, Inc., 
73,  pages plan 19 cm
- African Americans -- South Carolina -- Charleston -- Drama.
Charleston (S.C.) -- Race relations -- Drama.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "'Wedding Band' was first presented at the New York Shakespeare Public Theater, directed by Joseph Papp and Alice Childress on November 26, 1972 ..."
Publisher's advertisements:  pages at end.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|