Di Rotshilds [videorecording] = The Rothschilds.
- Other Title:
- Rothschilds [videorecording]
- [S.l. : s.n., 2002?].
1 videodisc (129 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Morton, Frederic -- Film adaptations.
- In Yiddish.
- System Details:
- Musical drama. "...tells of the rise of the Rothschild family from humble beginnings in Germany, to their founding of their financial empire and growing political influence under the guidance of patriarch Mayer Rothschild, to their assistance in funding Napoleon's defeat, and how they secure a declaration of rights for European Jews in the midst of an oppressive era."--Wikipedia.com
- Mike Burstyn, Leslie Ellis, Allen Fitzpatrick, Robert Cuccioli, David Cantor.
- Music, Jerry Bock ; lyrics, Sheldon Harnick.
- Written by Sherman Yellen; based on the book by Frederic Morton.
This is a recording of one performance of the off-Broadway revival at the American Jewish Theatre, directed by Lonny Price and choreographed by Michael Arnold.
- Local notes:
- Freedman Archive Collection. Disc V0202.
- Price, Lonny. , Director
Arnold, Michael. , Choreographer
Yellen, Sherman. , Author
Burstyn, Mike, 1945- , Actor
Ellis, Leslie. , Actor
Fitzpatrick, Allen. , Actor
Cuccioli, Robert. , Actor
Cantor, David. , Actor
Bock, Jerry. , Composer
Harnick, Sheldon. , Lyricist
American Jewish Theatre. , Producer
Robert and Molly Freedman Jewish Music Archive.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|