All in the family. The complete first season [videorecording] / developed and produced by Norman Lear ; directed by John Rich ; Columbia Pictures Television.
- [Standard format] ; fullscreen.
- Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2009.
3 videodiscs (ca. 286 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Speight, Johnny, 1920-1998 -- Film adaptations.
Blue collar workers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Conflict of generations -- Drama.
Adult children living with parents -- Drama.
Queens (New York, N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Television comedies.
Situation comedies (Television programs)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Soundtrack in English; subtitles in English or Spanish.
- System Details:
- DVD; region 1.
- Conservative, blue-collar Archie Bunker deals with a changing world as his liberal daughter and son-in-law move into his Queens home.
- disc 1. Meet the Bunkers
Writing the president
Oh, my aching back
Judging books by covers
disc 2. Archie gives blood
Mike's hippie friends come to visit
Lionel moves into the neighborhood
disc 3. Edith has jury duty
Archie is worried about his job
Gloria discovers women's lib
First and last supper.
- Carroll O'Connor, Jean Stapleton, Rob Reiner, Sally Struthers.
- Aspect ratio 1.33:1.
Title from disc surface; credits from container.
Based on the television program Till death do us part.
Originally produced as episodes of the television program All in the family in 1970 and 1971.
- Rich, John, 1925-2012 , Director
Lear, Norman. , Producer, Screenwriter
O'Connor, Carroll. , Actor
Stapleton, Jean, 1923- , Actor
Reiner, Rob. , Actor
Struthers, Sally. , Actor
Speight, Johnny, 1920-1998. , Associated name
Columbia Pictures Television. , Producer
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
31049 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|