U.S. exports of merchandise [electronic resource] / Foreign Trade Division.
- Other Title:
- United States exports of merchandise
US exports of merchandise
Exports of merchandise
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Data User Services Division
- Government document
CD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in.
Began with Sept. 1989; ceased in 2002?
- U.S. exports. Harmonized schedule B commodity by country
- Continued By:
- U.S. exports of merchandise (DVD-ROM)
- Exports -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
- System Details:
- System requirements: IBM or compatible microcomputer; DOS 4.0 or higher; Microsoft CD-ROM Extensions (version 2.0 or higher); CD-ROM drive.
- Written in ISO 9660 and dBase III format.
Description based on: CDEX-90-04 (Statistical month Apr. 1990); title from disc label.
Latest issue consulted: Dec. 2002.
Vol. for 1990 has also additional files on floppy disks called: Auxiliary files for foreign trade CD-ROMs, Supt. of Docs. class no.: C 3.278:F 76/990.
Issued by: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Administrative and Customer Services Division,
-199 ; by: Foreign Trade Division, - ; by: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Economics and Statistics Administration, U.S. Census Bureau,
Cumulated by: U.S. exports history.
- United States. Bureau of the Census. Foreign Trade Division.
United States. Bureau of the Census. Data User Services Division.
United States. Bureau of the Census. Administrative and Customer Services Division.
United States. Economics and Statistics Administration.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|