The revolution of America / by the Abbé Raynal.
- Standardized Title:
- Révolution de l'Amérique. English
- A new edition.
- Edinburgh : [s.n.], Printed in the year MDCCLXXXIII 
vi, ,191,  p. ; 18 cm. (4to)
- 'sal n-on ert- thIn (3) 1783 (R)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Treaties.
- Place of Publication:
- Scotland Edinburgh.
- Appendices: no. l. Treaty of friendship and commerce between the court of Versailles and the United States of America, signed Feb. 6, 1778. no. 2. Preliminary treaty of peace, between the court of Great Britain, and the United States of America. no. 3. Statement of the public debts in January 1783; and their increase, and the increase of the annual charge incurred by them to that time from midsummer 1775.
Signatures: pi⁴ A-Q⁶ (pi1, pi4, O5 and Q6 versos blank).
Errata on leaf pi4r.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has the autograph of L. Villeroy on front pastedown.
- Penn Provenance:
- Villeroy, L. (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Adams, T.R. Brit. pamphlets, 81-59s
- French Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|