The circuit rider : a tale of the heroic age / by Edward Eggleston.
- Other records:
- New York : J.B. Ford & Co., 1874.
332,  p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Circuit riders -- Juvenile fiction.
Brothers -- Juvenile fiction.
Students -- Juvenile fiction.
Teachers -- Juvenile fiction.
Widows -- Juvenile fiction.
Sick -- Juvenile fiction.
Christian life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Publishers' catalogues -- 1874.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Originally appeared as a serial in the Christian Union"--P. vi.
Publisher's advertisements (9 p.) following text.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has handwritten history of the book for Mrs. B. A. Davis, written by Alicia H. Barns.
Culture Class Collection copy has slip of paper with the autograph of the author laid in.
Culture Class Collection copy has label for N.P. Stockbridge, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Penn Provenance:
- Davis, B. A., Mrs. (inscription)
Barns, Alicia H. (autograph)
Eggleston, Edward, 1837-1902 (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- J.B. Ford and Company. , Publisher
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|