Three loves has Nancy [videorecording] / Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer presents ; produced by Norman Krasna ; directed by Richard Thorpe ; screen play by Bella and Samuel Spewack, George Oppenheimer, David Hertz ; from the story by Lee Loeb and Mort Braus.
- Other Title:
- 3 loves has Nancy [videorecording]
- [S.l. : s.n., 20--?]
1 videodisc (70 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Novelists, American -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Southern States -- Drama.
Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
- Screwball comedy films.
Romantic comedy films.
- System Details:
- DVD-R; mono.
- Dodging romantic (and marital) commitment, successful New York writer Malcolm Niles goes on a cross-country autographing tour that his friend and publisher Robert Hanson has been suggesting. While signing books in a small Southern town, Malcolm meets Nancy Briggs, who is about to be jilted by her fiancé. Despite the best efforts of Malcolm and Nancy, they continue crossing paths in New York. After many complications and confusions, the inevitable happens (or does it?). The parents of Malcolm and Nancy, Malcolm's roommate (who is also smitten with Nancy), Malcolm's analyst, and the reappearing fiancé all attempt to throw a monkey wrench into the works.
- Janet Gaynor, Robert Montgomery, Franchot Tone, Guy Kibbee, Claire Dodd, Reginald Owen.
- Director of photography, William Daniels; editor, Frederick Y. Smith; music, Dr. William Axt.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1938.
Aspect ratio 1.37:1.
- Thorpe, Richard, 1896-1991. , Director
Krasna, Norman. , Producer
Spewack, Bella Cohen, 1899-1990. , Screenwriter
Spewack, Samuel, 1899-1971. , Screenwriter
Oppenheimer, George. , Screenwriter
Hertz, David, d. 1948. , Screenwriter
Loeb, Lee. , Screenwriter
Braus, Mortimer. , Screenwriter
Gaynor, Janet. , Actor
Montgomery, Robert. , Actor
Tone, Franchot. , Actor
Kibbee, Guy, 1882-1956. , Actor
Axt, William, 1882-1959. , Composer
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. , Producer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|