Abusir XII : minor tombs in the royal necropolis I : (the Mastabas of Nebtyemneferes and Nakhtsare, Pyramid Complex Lepsius no. 24 and Tomb Complex Lepsius no. 25) / Jaromir Krejčí, Vivienne G. Callender, Miroslav Verner ; with contributions by Victor Černý ... [et al.].
- Prague : Czech Institute of Egyptology, 2008.
- Excavations of the Czech Institute of Egyptology.
Excavations of the Czech Institute of Egyptology
284 p., xxxii p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Tombs -- Egypt -- Abu Sir Site (Jīzah)
Excavations (Archaeology) -- Egypt -- Jīzah.
Abu Sir Site (Jīzah, Egypt)
Jīzah (Egypt) -- Antiquities.
- This monograph presents a report on the results of the archaeological excavations of the Czech Institute of Egyptology undertaken from 1987 until 2004 and held in the area of the Abusir minor tombs clustered around the tombs of the 5th Dynasty kings. The first chapter is devoted to the excavation and description of the mastaba of Nebtyemneferes, a rather enigmatic identity probably a princess who was buried among the tombs of the members of the royal family in the southern part of the Abusir pyramid necropolis. The tomb includes common features of Abusir tombs of the period.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Harry E. Humphreys Book Fund.
- Callender, Vivienne G.
Harry E. Humphreys Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|