Demographic and health surveys [electronic resource] : MEASURE DHS+
- Other Title:
- Measure DHS+
Demographic and health surveys program
- Calveron, MD : MEASURE DHS, ICF Macro
Database & Article Index
1 online resource
Began in 1990s?
- Health status indicators.
Public health -- Statistics.
Public health administration -- Research.
World health -- Statistics.
Nutrition -- Statistics.
Population -- Statistics.
AIDS (Disease) -- Statistics.
United States. Agency for International Development
Surveys -- Data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Macro International Inc.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Since 1984, the MEASURE DHS (Demographic and Health Surveys) project has provided technical assistance to more than 240 surveys in over 85 countries, advancing global understanding of health and population trends in developing countries. DHS has earned a worldwide reputation for collecting, analyzing, and disseminating accurate and representative data on fertility, family planning, maternal and child health, gender, HIV/AIDS, malaria, and nutrition. (About DHS page) Funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Title from home page (viewed Sept. 28, 2010).
- Macro International. MEASURE/DHS+ (Programme)
Macro International. Demographic and Health Surveys.
United States. Agency for International Development.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|