- Other records:
- Kent, Ohio [etc.] : Kent State University Press [etc.]
volumes ; 28 cm
Three times a year, 2006-
v. 1- Dec. 1959-
- Science fiction -- History and criticism -- Periodicals.
Science fiction -- Bibliography -- Periodicals.
- Science fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Kent.
- "Journal of the MLA Seminar on Science Fiction."
"Also serving the Science Fiction Research Association,"
Vol. 1, no. 1 has a distinctive title.
Vols. for <, Dec. 1973- > issued by the English Dept., College of Wooster, Dec. 1959- in conjunction with the Conference on Science-Fiction of the MLA and <, Dec. 1973- > with the MLA Seminar on Science Fiction.
- Local notes:
- Adams Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2015 by Dr. Mark B. Adams.
Adams Collection has Spring 1979; Spring-Winter 1980; Spring, Fall, Winter 1981; Spring-Winter 1982 issues.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Vols. 1-10, Dec. 1959-May 1969, with vols. 1-10.
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B. (donor) (Adams Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Internet Speculative Fiction Database, 26743
- Modern Language Association of America. Seminar on Science Fiction.
Modern Language Association of America. Conference on Science-Fiction.
Science Fiction Research Association.
College of Wooster. English Dept.
Mark B. Adams Science Fiction Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|