Prose di Monsignor Bembo.
- Edition seconda.
- In Vinegia : [Francesco Bindoni e Maffeo Pasin], MDXLVII 
112 leaves ; 16 cm (8vo)
- o-no mano toio stsi (3) 1547 (R)
- Italian language -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Italy Venice.
- Represents at least the fifth edition published; but the text is apparently based upon the "edition seconda" of 1538.
Edition statement on verso of title page.
Printer's device on t.p. belongs to Francesco Bindoni and Maffeo Pasini. Cf. EDIT 16.
Error in foliation: leaf 32 is wrongly numbered 16.
Last page blank.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy bound in full calf; title stamped in gold on spine.
Culture Class Collection copy has the bookplate of Thomas Gaisford on front pastedown.
Culture Class Collection copy has ms. notes on margins.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gaisford, Thomas, 1779-1855 (bookplate)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- EDIT 16 CNCE 5023
Index Aureliensis, 116404
BM STC Italian, 1465-1600, p. 81
- Bindoni, Francesco, fl. 1523-1553, publisher.
Pasini, Maffeo, fl. 1524-1551, printer.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Italian Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Early Venetian Imprint Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|