1601, or, Conversation as it was at the fireside in the time of the Tudors, and Sketches old and new.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Conversation as it was by the social fireside in the time of the Tudors
Sketches old and new
- New York : Golden Hind, 1933.
204 pages : portrait ; 24 cm
- Raleigh, Walter, Sir, 1552?-1618.
Great Britain -- History -- Elizabeth, 1558-1603 -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy 1 has dust-jacket retained.
Gertzman Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2016 by Jay. A. Gertzman.
- Penn Provenance:
- Birdwhistell, Robert Nevins, family of (donor) (Culture Class Collection copies 1 & 2)
Gertzman, Jay A. (bookplate) (donor) (Gertzman Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Twain, Mark, 1835-1910.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Jay A. Gertzman Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|