What Maisie knew / by Henry James.
- Other records:
- Chicago ; New York : H.S. Stone & Co., 1897.
470 p. ; 20 cm.
- Children of divorced parents -- Fiction.
Remarried people -- Fiction.
Governesses -- Fiction.
Girls -- Fiction.
- Domestic fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Illinois Chicago.
United States New York (State) New York.
- First American edition. Cf. Edel & Laurence.
Originally appeared simultaneously in the Chap-book, January 15 to August 1, and in the New review, February to July, 1897.
Printed on paper with watermark: Stone & Kimball New York; or with watermark: H.S. Stone & Company Chicago The Chap Book.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy 2 has autograph of Henry H. Bonnell.
- Penn Provenance:
- Bonnell, Henry H. (Henry Houston), 1859-1926 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Edel & Laurence. Henry James, A49b
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|