The Canterbury pilgrims; a comedy, by Percy MacKaye.
- Other records:
- New York, The Macmillan Company, London, Macmillan & Co., Ltd., 1903. (Norwood, Mass., U.S.A. : Norwood Press J. S. Cushing & Co. - Berick & Smith Co.)
, viii, , 210,  p. fold. facsim. 20 cm.
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -1400 -- Drama.
American drama -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
United States Massachusetts Norwood.
- With half-title.
Title page printed in red and black within double-ruled border.
Title page has illstration of the Tabard Inn.
"Set up and electrotyped March, 1903."
The facsimile is a reproduction of the original hymn to St. Thomas.
Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
Tan cloth boards elaborately decorated in red, green, gilt and gray. Lettered in gilt and green on front cover; back cover has "Amor Vincit Omnia" printed within square in lower left hand corner.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has label of Peter Reilly Bookseller, Phila.
Culture Class Collection copy has facsimile wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Speiser, Maurice J. (Maurice Joseph), b. 1880 (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Speiser, Mrs. (donor) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|