The Merry and facetious companion, in French and English [electronic resource] : Being a collection of the most entertaining stories, witty sayings, and smart repartees, that are to be found either in our own or foreign authors. Design'd for the use of all those persons who would or are now learning the French tongue.
- The third edition.
- London : Printed; and sold by E. Duncombe, bookbinder, in Butcher-Hall-Lane: and N. Peisley, bookseller in Moorfields, fronting Bethlem, 1746.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
112,97-175,179-195,195,p. ; 8⁰.
- Wit and humor -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price in square brackets: (Price, bound One Shilling)
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Cited in:
- Alston, XII 274
English Short Title Catalog, N4532.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|