The negociator's magazine: or, The exchanges anatomiz'd. [electronic resource] : In two parts. Part I. Shewing the different species and denominations of the moneys, and the meaning of the agio's practised in foreign states, together with the current prices of the exchanges, and the method to calculate them for most places traffick in Europe. Part II. Containing plain instructions concerning bills of exchange, wherein is shewn what method to take in most cases that can happen in the usual transactions and occurrences of trade. The second edition. By Richard Hayes, profess'd accomptant and writing-master.
- London : Printed for, and sold by the author; by W. Meadows, at the Angel in Cornhill; and by John Bowls, map and print seller over against Stocks-Market, 1726.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,268p. ; 8⁰.
- Foreign exchange -- Early works to 1800.
Weights and measures -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 6477
English Short Title Catalog, N5440.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|