The devil of a duke: or, Trapolin's vagaries. [electronic resource] : A (farcical ballad) opera. As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane.
- Dublin : [Pr]inted by and for James Hoey, at the sign of Mercury in Skinner-Row, opposite to the Tholsel, 1733.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Operas -- Librettos.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Altered by Robert Drury from Nahum Tate's alteration of 'Trappolin creduto principe' by Sir Aston Cokain.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N6361.
- Cokayne, Aston, 1608-1684.
Tate, Nahum, 1652-1715.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|