Essays in political arithmetick [electronic resource] : Or, A discourse concerning the extent and value of lands, people, buildings, husbandry, manufacture, commerce, fishery, artizans, seamen, soldiers; publick revenues, interest, taxes, superlucration, registries, banks; valuation of men, increasing of seamen, of militia's, harbours, situation, shipping, power at sea, &c. as the same relates to every country in general, but more particularly to the territories of Her Majesty of Great Britain, and her neighbours of Holland, Zealand, and France. By Sir William Petty, late Fellow of the Royal Society.
- London : Printed for Henry and George Mortlock, at the Phœnix in St. Paul's Church Yard, 1711.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,43,,46-103,,105-139,105-139,,161-276p. ; 8⁰.
- Political science -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes, each with a separate titlepage: 'Essay concerning the multiplication of mankind', 'Further observations upon the Dublin bills', 'Two essays in political arithmetick', 'Observations upon the cities of London and Rome', and 'Five essays in political arithmetic', the latter with text in French and English and with duplicate pagination.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 4655
English Short Title Catalog, N9556.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|