A new description of Merryland [electronic resource] : Containing, a topographical, geographical, and natural history of that country.
- The tenth edition.
- London : For E. Curll, M.D.CC.XLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
63,p. ; 8⁰.
- Maryland -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published under the pseudonym Roger Pheuquewell, i.e. Thomas Stretser.
Includes 'The natural history of the arbor vitæ; or tree of life.', which has a separate titlepage; pagination and register are continuous.
Price on title page: Price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N10048.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|