The practice of manœuvring a battalion of infantry. [electronic resource] : By William Young, late major of Brigade to the corps of grenadiers and highlanders who served in Germany, and now in the service of Brunswick.
- London : Printed for J. Millan, near Whitehall, M.DCC.LXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
33,p.,plates ; 12⁰.
- Infantry drill and tactics -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: 'Manoeuvres, or practical observations on the art of war', London, [1776?].
With three final advertisement pages.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N12217.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|