Observations on the power of alienation in the crown before the first of Queen Anne, [electronic resource] : Supported by precedents and the opinions of many learned judges. Together with some remarks on the conduct of administration respecting the case of the Duke of Portland.
- Dublin : Printed for George Faulkner, in Parliament-street, M.DCC.LXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
43,p. ; 8⁰.
- Portland, William Henry Cavendish-Bentinck, Duke of, 1738-1809.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By James Adair.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N12620.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|