The truth of the Christian religion. [electronic resource] : In six books, By Hugo Grotius. Corrected and illustrated with notes, by Mr. Le Clerc. To which is added, a seventh book, concerning this question, what Christian Church we ought to join ourselves to? By the said Mr. Le Clerc. The sixth edition, with additions: particularly one whole book of Mr. Le Clerc's, against indifference of what religion a man is of. Done into English by John Clarke, D.D. dean of Sarum.
- Standardized Title:
- De veritate religionis christianæ. English
- London : Printed for C. Hitch and L. Hawes, John Beecroft, John Rivington, W. Johnston, J. Richardson, and A. Ward, M.DCC.LXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,350,p. ; 8⁰.
- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N14189.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|