The Banish'd beauty: or, A fair face in disgrace. [electronic resource] : A poem.
- London : Printed and sold by T. Read, in White-Fryers, and other booksellers, 1729.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
8p. ; 8⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to John Gay.
On the Duchess of Queensberry's banishment from court.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA).
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N15441.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|