The beauties of fielding: carefully selected from the works of that eminent writer. [electronic resource] : To which is added some account of his life.
- The third edition.
- London : Printed for G. Kearsley Fleet street, 1782.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
,xvi,203,p. ; 12⁰.
- Fielding, Henry, 1707-1754.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The titlepage is engraved.
Price on title page: Price Half a Crown Sewed.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N15713.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|