Case for the capital corn distillers of Scotland [electronic resource] : Containing objections to a bill, prepared to be presented to Parliament, entitled, "A bill for discontinuing the former duties on low wines and spirits; for granting other duties in lieu thereof; and for regulating the making of low wines and spirits in Scotland, brought for consumption into England.".
- [London? : s.n., 1787?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 2: New editions
56p. ; 4⁰.
- Tariff on wine -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, N16082.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|